Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Hi Paul. Nice introduction
6 min 24 sec ago
- I see now. The confusion was
1 hour 11 min ago
- Great =) I look forward to
1 hour 32 min ago
- Snap switches are great
1 hour 34 min ago
- Nice Project
2 hours 19 min ago
- You can drop the 10k and 22k
1 hour 51 min ago
- You are correct the left and
2 hours 45 min ago
- lite flite
3 hours 1 min ago
- I like the look of the parts but
3 hours 28 min ago
3 hours 58 min ago
- Ben Heck makes a neat little SHR
- Nifty IR sensor
- Small Quadrocopters
- Wood made handcrafted desk robot kit + many extras
- Cyber Weekend arrives in DFRobot, and surprises await!!
- Proto3000 3D Engineering Solutions
- Face Tracking with OpenCV, Processing and Arduino
- I'm Taller and weigh less so I feel good about this!
- Robot Cowboys