FLEXEL-1 Multifunction chip
I've found this multifunction chip on ebay,
the official webpage is http://www.web4robot.com/
I've just bought a pair, I'll come back to post with my tests.
Each FLEXEL chip includes 6 preprogrammed configurations:
- 16 channels RC Servo control
- Data Acquisition System: 4 analog channels with programmable gain amplifier, 14 bit
ADC, two 9 bit analog outputs, 8 digital inputs/outputs
- Character LCD and 4x4 matrix Keypad control
- LED 7-Segment Display (4 digits) and 4x4 matrix Keypad control
- Up to 4 DC motor control (includes four 8 bit PWM blocks) and 16 digital inputs/outputs
- Stepper motor control and 16 digital inputs/outputs
The configurations can be switched in run time "On- the-fly" to match the requirements of
each individual project.
FLEXEL chip supports 3 interfaces:
|I2C slave interface|
|Serial TTL interface|
|Serial TTL inverted interface (connection to BASIC STAMP)|
The simple text commands allow easy chip control from microcontroller or from PC text
terminal. Free test software and user manual can be downloaded from web.
Click here to see the multiple FLEXEL chip connections.