XMOS XC-1 Development Kit
NOTE: THE XC1-A HAS REPLACED THIS BOARD SEE: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/16247?s=l
The XC-1 XCard is a fast and cost effective route to trying out your design ideas using the latest multi-threaded XMOS silicon.
The XC-1 is featured here as it will be used for some projects in the XMOS challenge that can truly make use of the 4 cores.
- Four-core XS1-G4 programmable device
- 16 user-configurable LEDs and 4 push buttons
- Speaker for use with a software-driven 1-bit DAC
- 0.1" pitch through-holes for four 16-way IDC headers and prototyping area for additional components
- Powered directly from the host workstation's USB port which also serves as the debug connection
- Credit card sized (85 x 54 mm)
The XC-1 Development Kit includes the XC-1 card and USB programming/power cable.