XMOS XC-5 Development Kit
XC-5 Development Kit
The XC-5 Development Kit is a quick and cost effective route to trying out your design ideas using the energy-efficient XS1-L1 event-driven processor.
- Single-core XS1-L1 programmable device
- 16 user-configurable LEDs and four push-button switches
- Speaker for use with a software-driven 1-bit DAC
- Seven pins user I/O expansion with 0.1" prototype area
- Powered directly from the host workstation's USB port which also serves as the debug connection
- Credit card sized (85 x 54 mm)
The XC-5 Development Kit includes the XC-5 card, USB programming/power cable and five XS-1 L1 64LQFP silicon devices.