ten sixtynine “rik” without a -c-
These are the projects I daydream about (at night I browse LMR).
- Luxo medior: hopping desk lamp. somewhere between Luxo jr and Luxo sr in size.
- LMR writing robot. Stenciled font cut from a paper tape? Computer mouse recording/playing back its moves?
- Reprogram a Linksys WRT54x to control anything via RS232 or GPIO. Probably will involve a micro controller.
- Poor man's robovision using cheap lenses and LDR's. And a microcontroller. And maybe a laser pointer.
- Tracked wooden coffee table
- symbiotic, windeating, nomadic foragers
- outdoors beacon navigation system
- The WRT54GL, flashing an LED
- Theo Jansen style legs
- The Pulse