August 28, 2008
components that I'm working on at this time -
So these are a couple of the parts that I'm working on. As mentioned in the original bot post, these are the camera side of things. I'm just waiting on parts(arriving friday!) before proceeding with this gear.
--[Areas that I'm going to be focusing on]--
I've got some old rc gear that is just sitting around, I figure I can use it to control the steering. Servo mounting shouldn't be an issue as there appears to be plenty of room. The original setup used a single motor that would essentually had a small load and kept the wheels it either the right or left extreme. it auto centered with a dual spring setup that were against a center poll.
-wiring up the ir sensor.
need to add the wiring and a bracket to be mounted on the shell of the bot.
-testing comm system between multiple 08ms.
This is the test setup I was using I will be doing more work on intercom when I wire up the sensor.
Working out functionality and flowcharting of controls for the communication.
Some of the gear I've used for testing.