VGA AV Module
The VGA A/V module expands the Propeller Platform to include VGA & composite (NTSC or PAL) video output, audio output, keyboard and mouse input, and a prototyping area.
- Standard Propeller based VGA circuit/connector with the Demo Board standard base at Pin 16
- Two standard Propeller based PS2 circuits/connectors with the Demo Board standard Pins at 24/25 and 26/27
- Standard Propeller based NTSC Composite video circuit with the Demo Board standard base at Pin 12
- Standard Propeller based mono sound circuit with the base at Pin 11
- Video and sound are brought out to an A/V connector (3.5 mmm stereo headphone jack) that follows the same pin out as the Propeller Backpack. RCA to Stereo adapter cables and/or dongles can be bought at any Radio Shack.
- There is access and prototyping area for Pins 0..10 which are unused on this board
More info on the Project Page.