With reference to this:
Ok, not sure if this qualifies as a robot. Yet. But I may be moulding a top for it, and add some logic or something, we will see :)
Anyhows, it's just because I wanted to see if I could mould both battery clip for a Li Po from an old phone, and holder for a pair of small motors all in one mould.
And.. I sort of managed.. Only my logic did not go far enough; I managed to get some play dough stuck inside what should have been a light weight capsule :) Oh well, it provides stabilisation or something :P
Oh - and I invented a new method; Instead of heating up 2 plates at the same time, I did one at a time. The first one, I made sure "sucked through", so the second one is not so tight, but it stabilises. And where one is weak or has cracks, the other layer supports. So this is actually a mould on a mould.