Seeeduino V2.2 (Atmega 328P)
Seeeduino is Arduino compatible board. Its design is based on Diecimila scheme, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDEs. On the hardware part, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience.
- Inherits all of Arduino Diecimila's features.
- Compatible to Diecimila's pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- Evolved with SMD components
- Improved on extensibility and convenience
- USB/EXT power auto select
- Upgrade power capacitor
- Clean up layouts
- Reset easier
- Real Quartz Crystal
- Extern power Diode change to 1N4004(more power on Vin pin)
- Zero external power consumption when switched off
- Stronger Switches
- Second power supply for 5V direct input. [Caution] USE 5V ONLY!
- 150mA driver capacity under 3.3V
- 1.0mm slim PCB for lighter weighs
- Extra row reserved for pin headers
- Fixed bug - unnessesary via on Pin4 wire.
- Fixed bug - Lable mistakenly covered by switches.
- Added I2C and sensor port.
- Added an 100uF capacitor for vcc switch.
- Grouped new 100mil grid pins.
- Replaced reset buttons with metal ones.
- Rearranged texts and lables for clearer indications.