Selling my ER1 hardware
February 16, 2011
Hi guys, I decided to sell my ER1 hardware, preferably as a whole and not part by part. This is the ER1 pack ($150):
- RCM - working properly
- Steppers + wheels - working properly
- Charger - working, but no transformer, as it burned out. I was using a 14V 5A wall wart from a drill.
- hardware pieces, some were cut to make a different chassis, the plastic things are worn
- no camera (the original broke at transportation, the pictured Lego cam I don`t want to sell)
- larger battery case, holds a 12V 7Ah SLA battery, has extra plugs
- USB cable, power cables
I am also offering the Motherboard pack ($150):
- Via Epia 800 MHz mini ITX motherboard
- 256 MB RAM
- 1GB Compact Flash card with adapter
- 12V DC-DC ATX power adapter
- miniATA HDD with adapter
- USB2.0 PCI board
- plastic clear case (if you want it)
I am willing to sell the ER1 pack and the Motherboard pack separate.
Here are some pictures of the robot:
Make me an offer if you`re interested (PM)!