Basic electronic sets
May 25, 2011
I teach a robotic group, and last week we decided it was time to stop using kits and start doing something on our own. So we collected 20$ each and we need help at choosing the best stuff to buy.
We buy from local shops, 20$ is just so you know aproximatly how much we can spend.
We have tools already, we need just the electronic stuff. So i was thinking of getting:
- a breadboard (6$ is the cheapest I could find)
- resistors (10x 10kohm, 10x 1kohm, 10x 100ohm, 5x 100kohm, 2x 1Mohm, 20x 470ohm (if that is the best one for most of the LED-s))
- some capacitators (I don't know which ones)
- few basic transistors, like 5 PNP and 5 NPN
- LED-s, 10 green, 10 red, so they can blow them up, they are the cheapest part here
- maybe a switch and/or a button, but they are very expensive here, over 1$ each
- photoresistors and phototransistors but only if we have enough money for them.
So what do you think i should add to this list? And what capacitators to get?