Good Stuff to scavenge from a cell phone
June 1, 2011
I just ripped apart an old Samsung SGH-T739.
I was planning on using the vibration motor that is used for silent mode. As long as I have this thing torn apart, I'm curious about your ideas for what else might be good to use.
- Vibration motor (coin type)
- Speakers (Ringer and handset are different on this phone)
- Charger and battery (3.7V Li-ion)
- LCD (if it is at all standard or if someone has already posted how to interface/hack)
- Camera (Can these things be used out of the camera?)
- Spring from slider
Any thoughts on using these parts or on other good stuff to scavenge?