Generic experimental Arduino Robot
I put this together one or two years ago and have been fiddling with it ever since. The version in the picture lets me control it using a Wii-controller connected to flowstone running on my PC. For most of its life it had a breadboard where the Arduino is.
I made this plug in resonator to simplify using a atmega8 on a breadboard.
I mounted a 16 pin socket to a small proto-board to use as a patch panel. The underside has 3-pin headers for the servos. It also has separate switches for the processor and the servo power.
The body is foamcore that was cut using my homemade 3-axis machine (it is mostly wood so I cant bring myself to call it a Mill). The CR servos I picked up years ago at the Trinity fire fighting contest. The wheels and micro-servo are from Solarbotics. The Arduino and xbee-shield where gifts. The ping sensor and remaining electronics are from radioshack.
I didn't post the code because its so badly written even I won't use it again. After I learn some of the new serial comm librarys I will write some more streamlined code.