start here robot ultrasonic sensor
June 25, 2011
Hi every one i have been member for a while now and have finally collected all the parts needed to complete fritz start here robot.
Every thing is the same apart from im using a 28x2 picaxe instead of the 28x1 picaxe,also using the ultrasonic sensor pictured below (in attachments instead of the SRF05.
i have followed the walk through on http://letsmakerobots.com/node/66 for the SRF05 sensor and translated the wires to my sensor as followed:
wire srf05 mine
black ground 0v gnd
blue trigger input trigger
yellow echo output echo
red 5v supply vcc
i also used the basic program from http://letsmakerobots.com/node/66 and nothin happens????????
here is the spec for the sensor:
- The modules includes ultrasonic transmitters, receiver and control circuit
- Its stable performance and high ranging accuracy make it a popular module in electronic market
- There are 5 pins out of the module, VCC, Trig, Echo, GND and OUT
- Best performance in 30 degrees angle
- Electronic brick compatible interface
- Dual transducer
- Arduino library ready
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Current: 15mA
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40K Hz
- Maximal Range: 400cm / 13 feet
- Minimal Range: 3cm
- Resolution: 1cm
- Trigger Pulse Width: 10μs
- Dimension (L x W x H): Approx. 44 x 20 x 18 mm
i am hoping some one can point me in the right direction.
link to seller as requested