arduino (wiring up)
July 17, 2011
a few questions about the ardiono board (UNO)
1. if i want to connect a moter, how do i connect the mottor with the arduino uno board?
2. how should i powerup (put elektriciti on it) the motor?
3. is there a motor shield NEEDED or can i do it without shields?
4. is it recommended to make a elektrical schamatic circuit before doing all the wiring/hooking-up at the board
5. what about the schematic circuits (ins outs, the why, the how and please more)
5. i've seen a vid where somebody puts the stripped-twisted-wire into the arduino board pin-hole whitout soldering, how is this enough?
could sombody (or more body's xD) give awnsers to these questions
im still a real-non-tecnical-person xD so please be sure that i wil understand