I bought these mecanum wheels from sparkfun and its manufacture by FingerTech Robotics. When I got them it came with four set of wheels. One pack is missing all the washers and other one has misplace the hole and other two pack was fine. I contact sparkfun about this issue and they don't response at all. I guess they don't want to deal with such "small" issue.
Anyway, I bought my own washers and fix the misplaced hole with epoxy. Then, that video us the result I got. The way I program it suppose to move horizontally(going left or right side way) but it's kinda driving strangely. I don't know it was originally not well designed or the way I fix it is not proper. But iI figure if I have more weight on it and it works a bit better.
Image below is the hole in wrong spot so I couldn't fit the shaft in.
I might put a cover on top of it later, meanwhile still working on the program. The most painful experience to program it is the driving direction confusion that I don't even how to explain how confuse that is since its base on 4 independent driving and all thses 4x4 comonation can generate at least 16 different results.