Picture from older version:
Hello! This is my first robot and i want to show it to you! I have some exprience in electronics before I interested in robotics.
I checked robot sites few weeks and buy parts for my inventory for other projects.
But then i decided that i'll make that robot and here's result. I have to do some changes and it's ready then.
Well some information here:
- This is transistor based photophobe
- I used 2 geared motors with 1:220 ratio, 2 2N1904 NPN transistors,on-off switch, 4xAA batteries, 2 ldrs and few jumper wires
- I didn't find this circuit on the web, i created it myself
- This doesn't use any ICs
- Name comes from that it can be 3 different robot and you can easily customise it
- added updated version, video and picture