DFRobot Christmas Challenge
I found this DFRobot challenge and I thought, 'Hey, it's been a while since anyone has posted a link to a contest on LMR'.
Then I thought, 'What's the difference between an external contest by some other website and an LMR Challenge?'
So I'm posting a link to the DFRobot Christmas Challenge.
Here's some info from their site, just for convenience.
- You need to use a DFRobot robotic platform:
Links for some suggested platforms: (NOTE: the competition has been extended to any DFRobot robotic platform)
- Make your own robot using the included parts and any other items (sensors, motors, costumes, etc...) you might want to add.
- Make it look good, and most important, have fun!
- Deadline: February 15th 2012
NOTE: If you already have the 4WD platform you may also participate!
Manual for our Chirstmas Rover special: Manual
How the winner will be determined
The winner will be determined by the community. People will be able to vote on their favorite robot until February 25th 2012. The winner will be announced on February 26th 2012. The robots with the most votes will win a coupon. See below for prices.
- 1st place: 200 USD Coupon
- 2nd Place: 100 USD Coupon
- 3rd Place: 35 USD Coupon
Where to submit your entry robot