This is really just a reworking of my Ardbot, where I've replaced the Arduino with the (awesome) Gadget Gangster Propellor Platform USB (http://gadgetgangster.com/find-a-project/56?projectnum=257). I've built the 444-AVXB from Rocket Brand Studios (https://sites.google.com/a/rocketbrandstudios.com/rocket-brand-studios/store/pcb-s-and-boards/444-avxb-robot-module) and I must say that it "just works" - no problems whatsoever. I've been wanting to learn Spin so I thought this might be a fun way to apply the language. The "dashboard" is a hodgepodge of .NET components I've incorporated from the web and glued together with IronPython. Attached is the Spin code and my IronPython script for the dashboard. These won't work out-of-the-box without having the various dll's and spin modules needed, and they have not been completely debugged but I thought they might be useful to someone as an example - or not :)
Update: Added some error handling to the dashboard (Form1.py).