2 LEDs on only one output
May 5, 2012
So, this challenge is for anyone!
From analog guys to digital guys.
Only thing you should make is get leds turn on and off alternately, when you switch on and off the power.
You can do it from MCu or from power source with button.
Led 1 turns off. Led 2 turns on.
Led 1 turns on. Led 2 turns off.
1. It's your solution! Use ready IC's or your own circuits.
2. Only one MCu pin or button.
3. You can make it to breadboard, or make a PCB.
4. Make a video which shows your circuit in action, and how is it connected.
5. No mechanical switches allowed on solution!
Here's some pics:
So nice time to solve this challenge!