ELECTRONICS LOGIC TEST — How do we light an LED?
The idea is to match the statements with the appropriate drawing above. (Each drawing has a letter,)
1. Two zero pulses will make the LED light twice
2. Entering 0100 will turn the LED OFF.
3. LED will light when one and only one input is high OR one and only one low. [Added: By this I mean if one input is different from the other three.]
4. LED lights when count goes from 3 to 4.
5. This LED will never be ON.
6. If all inputs are high, LED will be OFF.
7. If all inputs are high, LED will be ON.
8. Entering 1011 will light LED
9. Any or All inputs high will turn on the LED
10. Two zero pulses makes the LED light once
11. Two inputs low switches OFF the LED
——Each question will have only one proper answer.
Answers have now been posted at: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/33088 but try not to look until you have an answer for all the parts.