Parker1 is a low-cost WiFi / 4G mobile robot with vision ability. It runs with two popular open source software, Arduino compatible code for easy robot programming, and OpenWrt router OS for a variety of connectivity over WiFi, 4G etc.
Let the users get playing on Parker1 with a browser device on hand. Parker1 is preloaded with a basic, in full-function codes. And the source codes would be open on internet, hopefully turns into a community-based support system. So everyone can customize own Parker1 in software side, or even on the ATMEGA328 IO pinout header on board.
- Atheros AR7240 running OpenWrt with WiFi / 4G connectivity support
- Atmel ATMEGA328 running Arduino compatible codes
- Standard USB webcam module for MJPEG capture, and streaming over network by mjpg-streamer plug-in in OpenWrt
- 2-wheels system plus one servo for tilting, provides all axes of robot and webcam motions
- Various on-board USB peripheral options (via a USB hub to AR7240)
- ATMEGA328 serial port via FTDI FT2332RL
- micro-SD reader (port sharing with ATMEGA328)
- USB audio
- 3G / 4G USB dongle
Thanks for your interest.