engineering phase of my first robot, lot of questions !
August 4, 2012
First of all is a brief description of the robot I dream to built :
- processor ARDUINO
- Outside off-road (on the grass of my back yard), night and day
- completely autonomous guardian robot ( to chase the squirles off my vegetables garden)
- auto-recharging by bay charging station and also solar panel (I live in California, a lot of sun)
- loaded with some weapon like sound, light or projectiles.
- eventually the option to install a camera and R/C command (for the fun)
The questions :
- where to find a goods cheap wheels big enough to drive the green (grass 4 inches tall) ?
- is it better to choose the battery first and challenging the robot the "enter" in the Ah, or do the complete robot and after mesuring the amps necesary ?
thx for your answers, see you in a bit for more question.