Atom 1.2 Upgraded with Bluetooth
Atom 1.0: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/31322
My previous Arduino project had a controller that was connected to Atom and powered by my laptop.
- 1 x sn754410ne - few euros
- HC-06 Bluetooth V2.0 RF Wireless Transceiver Module Interface RS232 TTL 3.3 V - €6,70 - eBay
- 3600mAh battery pack for psp 2000 to power up 2 motors, sn754410ne and Bluetooth - €6 - eBay
- 9v battery to power up the Arduino UNO R3
- 2 x Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 - €3 - eBay
- Micro 9g Servo RC - €1,90 - eBay
- And some other typical tools etc.
I upgraded Atom 1.0 to Atom 2.0, it now has a better PCB wiring and I connected a HC-06 Bluetooth receiver to it so I can control it using Tera Term 4.76.
HC-06 Bluetooth Receiver
Next upgrade: I bought 2 ultranosic modules HC-SR04 for €3 on eBay and one servo. I will add these parts later on my Atom so I can switch between user controlled or autonomous.
I connected Acc to 5v, GND to GND, RX to RX and TX to TX. I know, some places they say RX goes to TX and TX goes to RX, but this did not work for me. So test both if you want.
- w = forward
- s = backwards
- a = left
- d = right
- x = stop
Few more images:
The code used in Arduino IDE: http://snipt.org/yjhgi6
If code link is broke, please report it so I can upload a new one