A small autonomous robot that wonders around. It's built out of parts I recieved for Christmas, such as a Rover 5 platform w/ driver board.
Current Goal - Figure out Arduino reading encoders.
I finally got at least two motors working so far, my only problems now are that 1) I ran out of jumper wires, and 2) I ran out of ground pins on my Arduino (both of which keep me from hooking up the other two motors). So, needless to say, it looks like I will have to make another trip to Radioshack soon for some jumper wires and perfboard.
Here are some pics of the current progress:
Hopefully I will be able to film a video of it rolling around soon.
- Figure out how to attach driver board to Arduino. (DONE)
- Write test code. (DONE)
- Get robot rolling around. (DONE)
- Add new chassis. (DONE)
- Figure out Arduino reading encoders.
- Mount LEDs and switches.
- Attach some sensors. (HC-SR04?)
- Some sort of low-level autonomy.