Antika - my little robot "a BoeBot-like robot"
January 1, 2013
i just finished my first robot and wanted to share the result with you :)
i would like to thank the author of this topic, his topic helped me a lot to chose the proper batteries :)
- 1x PIC 16F628A microcontroller
- 1x ping ultrasonic sensor
- 1x standard servo motor for the sensor
- 2x continuous servo motors
- 3x 330 ohm resistors for the signal wire of the servos
- 1x breadboard
- 1x buzzer
- 2x LEDs "red + blue"
- 2x 330 ohm resistors for the LEDs
- 1x 20MHz crystal
- 2x 33 pF capacitors for the crystal
- 1x 9 volts battery for the microcontroller and the sensor
- 1x 7805 voltage regulator for the 9 volts battery
- 1x 10 uF + 1x 0.1 uF capacitors for the voltage regulator
- 4x 1.2 volt NiMH rechargeable AA batteries "2450 mAh" for the servos
- some wires
- hot glue + plastic junk for the body :D
- and most importantly a "good brain" :D
Kindly note that:
- this is my 1st attempt, i know the body should be better, i may upgrade it in the future.
- i used the QL-2006 programmer and ProtonBasic compiler to program the microcontroller, my total code is 1146 words from a possible 2048 words for this PIC chip "55.96%".
- electronics & programming are my hobby, i do not work in those fields :)