Anbot - a vision based micro robot
I just joined LMR and sharing my current robot in progress, called Anbot. It's a vision based micro robot. Following is a bit of details.
The hardware will have:
- Track based locomotion
- Battery box (4x AAA)
- SN754410 motor controller
- PIC18F26K20 micro
- MRF24J40MA Zigbee/wireless
- JPEG camera
Offboard hardware will also include:
- A Zigbee remote controller
- A Zigbee Raspberry Pi gateway for connecting to home router
Features it will have:
- Will be connected to home network and internet via the gateway
- Can be controlled from the PC, Phone or iPad via internet. Camera can be turned on and off. Photo will be shown on PC/iPad.
- Can send out JPEG image (VGA) continuously
- Will have autonomous line following mode
- Will have autonomous shape/direction following mode.
I'm maintaining this blog to show step by step progress: http://kontroller.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope to make a good progress by this month. I appreciate your ideas, comments and suggestion.
Please let me know what do you think of this robot. Have a great time!