Tracked robot Mk2
This is my tracked multi-purpose robot. It is powered by two DC motors and controlled via RF link (range 1km LOS) by a usb controller plugged into a custom transmitter.
It can used for various configurations:
- with fire hose (for firefighting)
- with mine detection probe
- with a robotic arm
- machine gun (for military use)
- radiation detection system (for use in nuclear disasters)
- night vision system etc...
The aluminium tracks provide good traction but I will add some rubber padding and (re)paint job is also needed.