The PropStick USB is included with the breadboard-based Propeller Education Kit - PropStick USB Version.
- Propeller 44-Pin QFN Chip
- 32 kB EEPROM
- FTDI FT232 USB interface with mini USB connector
- USB data transfer indicator LEDs
- 5 MHz crystal socketed for replacement
- 3.3 V onboard voltage regulator supplies up to 280 mA for the Propeller chip and application circuits with a 5 VDC input
- Reset button
- USB A to Mini-B Retractable Cable is included
- Power requirements: regulated 5-9 VDC.
- Communication: 232R USB interface to PC for programming and bidirectional communication
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 0.6 x 0.45 in (51 x 16 x 12 mm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to 158 °F (0 to 70 °C)
Note that the PropStick USB is not intended to be plugged into 40-pin sockets made for the Parallax. BASIC Stamp 2p40, due to differences in programming interface, pinouts, and supply voltages.