Wireless Control for Robotics
Control your Boe-Bot wirelessly using RF communication. The MEMSIC 2125 accelerometer allows you the ability control the direction of your Boe-Bot by tilting your homework board. A tilt motion sensor for easy control.
- No wires needed for control.
- Freedom to control your robot up to approximately 150 feet (line of sight).
- Easy to set up with step by step instructions written by Andy Lindsay (Author of “Robotics with the Boe-Bot).
- Homework Board
- Parallax 433 MHz RF Receiver
- Parallax 433 MHz RF Transmitter
- Memsic 2125 Dual-axis Accelerometer
Downloads and Resources:
Stamps in Class Forum
BASIC Stamp Homework Documentation v1.3 (.pdf)
433 mHz Parallax RF Receiver Manual (.pdf)
433 mHz Parallax RF Transmitter Manual (.pdf)
Stamps in Class Memsic Tutorial (.pdf)
Memsic 2125 Demo Kit Documentation (.pdf)
Stamps in Class Tilt Display Control (.pdf)