Light Control Robot - and now finally finished with Movie 1
Hallo everyone,I present you my edition fire fighting and light follower robot. This is my third robot with Picaxe 28x1 and my costliest robot.I used:
- One motor for my blower (14000U-1). He needs more than 3 A.
- Two gear motors RB-35; 50:1; 12V,
- One accumulator 12V; 1,2Ah,
- Four LDR
- One SRF05 (currently not used)
- Two 28-pin Project Boards and (one of them destroyed)
- Two microcontrollers Picaxe 28 (one of them destroyed)
I used for gear motors one l298 H-bridges.
For the control of my blower took I ULN2803A, but the Collector Current only 500mA was, were Picaxe, ULN2803A and project board destroyed (Therefore costliest). ULN2803A is ok, but why Picaxe and project board???
Now I used for the blower one PNP Transistor BD250C (Collector Current 10A).
- Fire fighting - see a film 1 and film 3
- Light follower - see a film 2 and film 3