Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Fair point.In regards to
26 min 2 sec ago
- That's awesome! I'm trolling
41 min 59 sec ago
- I'm not a big fan of users
45 min 25 sec ago
- I think that account
2 hours 5 min ago
- I've been hacked!
4 hours 57 min ago
- Hooray! I've been hacked!
5 hours 3 min ago
- Blowing smoke
5 hours 5 min ago
- Thank you for the suggestion
6 hours 10 min ago
- I just noticed the YouTube
6 hours 42 min ago
- Saw these LIDARs scavenged
7 hours 11 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone