Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Very cool! If this works
18 min 47 sec ago
- Tiny84's for offloading
40 min 28 sec ago
- The multiple grounds are to
3 hours 12 min ago
- re:Word of Warning
3 hours 30 min ago
- That may help.
3 hours 35 min ago
- I just did my first test
3 hours 46 min ago
- You kind of get what you pay for with software synths
4 hours 7 min ago
- I loaded the program but
4 hours 18 min ago
- Here it is kind of saying "Hello world"
4 hours 28 min ago
- Battery RunTime
7 hours 34 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone