Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Oh thanks I get it now,- The
51 min 51 sec ago
- ty ty will have to keep a
2 hours 7 min ago
- Made it public-makes no
2 hours 17 min ago
- I am about to give in to
4 hours 26 min ago
- It looks like they now cost
4 hours 32 min ago
- You can pre-order one here
4 hours 33 min ago
- Make sure and take a look at
5 hours 1 min ago
- Dam that looks so good ....
5 hours 6 min ago
- Motorz driverz
5 hours 59 min ago
- Thank you! You can sit on
6 hours 2 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone