Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- I've read several times that
8 min 58 sec ago
- +1Welcome back, Mr. Bdk6.
1 hour 37 min ago
- For what it's worth...
2 hours 19 min ago
- Wow. That's exactly what
3 hours 9 min ago
- Will do, sir. I think next
3 hours 16 min ago
4 hours 3 min ago
- Regarding the casting of
5 hours 57 min ago
- BasWheel16 printed by Protowrxs
8 hours 2 min ago
- Just updated with the rings
8 hours 5 min ago
- Thanks for the replies!
9 hours 3 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone