Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- BasWheel16 printed by Protowrxs
18 min 37 sec ago
- Just updated with the rings
20 min 52 sec ago
- Thanks for the replies!
1 hour 19 min ago
- Honestly, every spare moment
3 hours 15 min ago
3 hours 26 min ago
- It must be a PHP error, I
3 hours 34 min ago
- What's really F'd up is that
4 hours 1 min ago
- I think I will try stuffing
4 hours 7 min ago
- Excellent explanation, bdk.
4 hours 9 min ago
- At these prices I could have a pair of 8 core earrings!
5 hours 27 min ago
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone
- What happens with your next Amazon Order