Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Raspberry Pi image processing
7 min 13 sec ago
- Wow, you've packed a lot of
36 min 3 sec ago
- page 137
52 min 31 sec ago
- I still think there's a
56 min 22 sec ago
- Thanks for the honor,
3 hours 49 min ago
- looks like
4 hours 26 min ago
- I bought this J-head. It
4 hours 47 min ago
- your first link is
4 hours 57 min ago
- Same as converting from degrees to radians, only different
5 hours 17 min ago
- Confusion sets in
6 hours 23 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone