Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- 24V chassis
26 min 32 sec ago
- I agree with your input...
1 hour 39 min ago
- Different languages means different phonemes and rules
1 hour 48 min ago
- Thanks for the offer.
2 hours 20 min ago
- " When joined together you
2 hours 34 min ago
- Thanks for that
2 hours 37 min ago
- ampl1data and ampl2data
3 hours 10 min ago
- 8 x ground connections? and common ground for refulator
3 hours 28 min ago
- Wow really nice, but what is
4 hours 55 min ago
- Can you share the algorithm to calculate distance?
5 hours 31 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone