Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Another Laser Sensor Possibility?
1 hour 39 min ago
- I had thought about getting a bracket printed up...
2 hours 19 min ago
- Awesome! It would be very
3 hours 43 min ago
- Also the Arduino contest! A
4 hours 30 min ago
- I'm ultimately looking for a fusion of sensors
6 hours 57 min ago
- I was there only just
10 hours 30 min ago
10 hours 51 min ago
- 2014-03-17 Update
10 hours 57 min ago
- The problem with soldering
12 hours 46 min ago
- thx a lot, I collect all !
16 hours 6 min ago
- Robotic Intelligence Software, Inc.
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots