Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Also the Arduino contest! A
12 min 11 sec ago
- I'm ultimately looking for a fusion of sensors
2 hours 38 min ago
- I was there only just
6 hours 11 min ago
6 hours 33 min ago
- 2014-03-17 Update
6 hours 39 min ago
- The problem with soldering
8 hours 28 min ago
- thx a lot, I collect all !
11 hours 48 min ago
- they also have male/female
12 hours 46 min ago
- agreed but
12 hours 49 min ago
- I like the jumpers that have
12 hours 51 min ago
- Robotic Intelligence Software, Inc.
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots