Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- This was all I could think
17 min 30 sec ago
- LIDAR Lite can measure down
17 min 57 sec ago
- I don't know Lumi. I just
1 hour 5 min ago
- The digix is $10 more than
1 hour 27 min ago
- I have an unsolicited suggestion! :)
2 hours 7 min ago
- Also available on sites
6 hours 20 min ago
- Re: Thank you!
7 hours 41 min ago
- Excelent job Ali-k, seems to
7 hours 42 min ago
7 hours 59 min ago
- Very much appreciated.
8 hours 9 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone