Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- "The Great Robot Race" was
1 hour 11 min ago
1 hour 41 min ago
- Yes, EQ and demonstrated
2 hours 49 min ago
- I've just ordered the Tiva
3 hours 7 min ago
- Georgia Tech / Udacity classes
7 hours 15 min ago
- Re: Anna as Expert System
7 hours 24 min ago
- pan/tilt coming soon
7 hours 44 min ago
- Bringing Disco Back?
8 hours 15 min ago
- I agree, the rings do add a
9 hours 19 min ago
- I picked up a pair
10 hours 9 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone