Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- thanks :)
30 min 26 sec ago
- Raspberry Pi image processing
4 hours 10 min ago
- Wow, you've packed a lot of
4 hours 38 min ago
- page 137
4 hours 55 min ago
- I still think there's a
4 hours 59 min ago
- Thanks for the honor,
7 hours 52 min ago
- looks like
8 hours 29 min ago
- I bought this J-head. It
8 hours 50 min ago
- your first link is
9 hours 37 sec ago
- Same as converting from degrees to radians, only different
9 hours 19 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone