Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- +1Welcome back, Mr. Bdk6.
1 hour 9 min ago
- For what it's worth...
1 hour 51 min ago
- Wow. That's exactly what
2 hours 41 min ago
- Will do, sir. I think next
2 hours 48 min ago
3 hours 35 min ago
- Regarding the casting of
5 hours 30 min ago
- BasWheel16 printed by Protowrxs
7 hours 34 min ago
- Just updated with the rings
7 hours 37 min ago
- Thanks for the replies!
8 hours 35 min ago
- Honestly, every spare moment
10 hours 31 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone