Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Thanks for that BDK6. It
39 min 12 sec ago
- How it works
1 hour 1 min ago
- Sebastian has done some work
1 hour 4 min ago
- Murphey's Law
1 hour 56 min ago
- Projects in mind, ha, what
2 hours 57 min ago
- Great Tiva you ordered!
3 hours 23 min ago
- Agreed. :)
8 hours 30 min ago
- I still appreciate atmel....
9 hours 36 min ago
- I didn't think you still
11 hours 59 min ago
- Heh, instead of getting rid
12 hours 45 sec ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone