Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- I'm waiting on mine. Not
1 hour 29 min ago
- "The Great Robot Race" was
4 hours 21 min ago
4 hours 50 min ago
- Yes, EQ and demonstrated
5 hours 58 min ago
- I've just ordered the Tiva
6 hours 17 min ago
- Georgia Tech / Udacity classes
10 hours 24 min ago
- Re: Anna as Expert System
10 hours 34 min ago
- pan/tilt coming soon
10 hours 53 min ago
- Bringing Disco Back?
11 hours 25 min ago
- I agree, the rings do add a
12 hours 29 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone