Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Thanks for that
1 min 23 sec ago
- ampl1data and ampl2data
33 min 57 sec ago
- 8 x ground connections? and common ground for refulator
52 min 14 sec ago
- Wow really nice, but what is
2 hours 19 min ago
- Can you share the algorithm to calculate distance?
2 hours 54 min ago
- In the tinySAM which is the
3 hours 21 min ago
- There is an icon right in
4 hours 5 min ago
- To your video problem
5 hours 45 min ago
- Thanks Duane
5 hours 52 min ago
6 hours 45 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone