Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- I just got in line...
1 hour 25 min ago
- wrong place
1 hour 43 min ago
- Hello Hartmut,most of the
1 hour 49 min ago
1 hour 53 min ago
- This sir, is why you are
3 hours 5 min ago
- Great concept!
3 hours 10 min ago
- different languages
8 hours 54 min ago
- This is great!
9 hours 24 min ago
- I like the eggbot idea. Ever
11 hours 15 min ago
- Thanks for that BDK6. It
12 hours 27 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone