Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Re: Thank you!
32 min ago
- Excelent job Ali-k, seems to
32 min 26 sec ago
49 min 41 sec ago
- Very much appreciated.
59 min 28 sec ago
- I also use DuPont connectors
1 hour 22 min ago
- Thanks for the contribution to help move us all forward.
1 hour 24 min ago
- I do make my own cables
1 hour 29 min ago
- I must admit I do like the size/weight of the LIDAR Lite
3 hours 29 min ago
- Open to suggestions
4 hours 24 min ago
- I bought Dupont connectors
5 hours 15 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone