Log in to get help, show off, share and inspire:
Active forum topics
Note: You can follow some projects some of the time, but you cannot follow all the projects all the time.
Cheap and useful, to put on your wall or on your table..
You can buy from any of the listed webshops, and to save on shipping, chose the one closest to you [Details here]:
For every wall chart sold, $5 USD is donated to the Let's Make Robots community.
A big thanks to everyone working on this, to all the shops selling this, and a special thanks to Frank Neon (Reuseum / DJUltis) and Russell Cameron (DAGU / OddBot) for very generous donations, the sole initiative, and a lot of work to make this happen.
- Battery RunTime
2 hours 23 min ago
- Dead TRex after 6 hours running on battery (7.2V 4600mAh)
3 hours 14 min ago
- 2014-03-10 Update
4 hours 51 min ago
- Word of warning
7 hours 19 min ago
- I just read this post….
7 hours 27 min ago
- 24V chassis
7 hours 57 min ago
- I agree with your input...
9 hours 10 min ago
- Different languages means different phonemes and rules
9 hours 18 min ago
- Thanks for the offer.
9 hours 51 min ago
- " When joined together you
10 hours 4 min ago
- High Quality Robotics and Electronics from Active Robots
- Makeblock XY-Plotter Drawing Robot Kit Compatible ARDUINO With Electronics for Adults
- amazing mobile phone 3d mapping sensor
- 14 Days of Love with the PIC clicker - Contest!
- Robot Localization and Map Construction Using Sonar Data
- Open source laser rangefinder sensor. up to 9m $100USD
- San Francisco Circuits - Custom PCB Manufacturing & Assembly
- Google Python Class
- Wedding Robots
- King of the Geeks (Woz) on AI and an Android iPhone